Monday, July 19, 2010

Gansta Love...

Watch out, I've seen this type before,
TOXIC. Deadly and dangerous.
Hey, I must say thanks, you give the best kinds of writing.
But that's besides the point...

I can't be a part of this tangled mess anymore.
I need to break free, fresh and be my own person.
For real, my dude you like a parasite.
Eating away at my insides.
This shit is crazy.

"It's not that I didn't care, It's that I didn't know.
It's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't SHOW."

And I'm not mistaken.
I don't care where, I gotta go
Out of sight out of mind they say.
And I've clearly overstayed my welcome
This is beginning to kill me...

Silent but deadly.
The hope and the hopeless.
And this chick gots to make moves.

Even if it's baby steps,
And that's all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment